Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    You can hold down Alt while the podium is selected to see how far away you are from it. Receiving poetry notices should have a range of 40 meters. I'm guessing it's not working correctly from the comments...
    yeah, no way it is 40 meters. It cut out about 11-12 meters, and I was thinking 17 meters would be reasonable. 20 meters would be all the way to the fire place and 25 meters would be standing at nearly the very back of the room away from the stage. Just did the measurements in game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    ... were is the info for this thing in game... lol... this game is amazing.

thank you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    part of that info would be the quest log, other part was a bit tricky but once it was worked out by someone, it was something I overheard.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorKazim View Post
    ? how can you summon L. Serbule?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    part of that info would be the quest log, other part was a bit tricky but once it was worked out by someone, it was something I overheard.
    If we are talking about the same part (hah, spoilers are tricky) - how would you work out the second part? Reading the quest text, I knew where to go and what item to use, but when I got a vague earth rumbling message when I used the item, I assume that Lord Serbule wasn't up yet, not that I had used the wrong item type... I also figured that part out by reading chat.

And the Empusa quest text completely baffles me, but I assume that's because I never spent much time in Rahu.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    If we are talking about the same part (hah, spoilers are tricky) - how would you work out the second part? Reading the quest text, I knew where to go and what item to use, but when I got a vague earth rumbling message when I used the item, I assume that Lord Serbule wasn't up yet, not that I had used the wrong item type... I also figured that part out by reading chat.

And the Empusa quest text completely baffles me, but I assume that's because I never spent much time in Rahu.
    On Lord S, the same thing happen to me, I still just assume it was respawn timer. I just farmed and brought- one at a time- the item till it worked. Not sure if the one that did work was any different than those before.

Empusa is tricky and it took a lot of trail and error before someone worked it out.

Anhinda's puzzle is a nightmare that I'll never be able to solve. It isn't anything straight forward.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Lord S, the same thing happen to me, I still just assume it was respawn timer. I just farmed and brought- one at a time- the item till it worked. Not sure if the one that did work was any different than those before.
    It is quite possible it was the respawn timer. I initially got two of the rumbling messages, decided I didn't really feel like dealing with it at the moment and left. Later on, I saw someone in chat mention a specific type being needed and so I brought that with me when I came back hours later. That worked on the first try, so I assumed my initial problem was type instead of timeout. I could be wrong, though.

I haven't even looked at the Anhinda riddle - I just saw "Gazluk Keep" in the quest text and figured it's not happening. Since you will definitely need multiple people to kill her, maybe the idea is that one of them will be able to solve the summoning riddle?

I really liked the rather cryptic quest texts - it makes me feel clever if I can solve them. That being said, I was also pretty happy that Mortimer was quite easy to find.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Regarding Anhinda, we believe we found the room where it is supposed to spawn, but we were unable to enter it, even after pulling a lever not far from there. Me and other people have sent a bug report about it. On the other hand, it just could be more complicated than a mere lever, so any idea is welcome.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Better late than never". The JSON parser has been updated for this new client, you can find it here: http://www.numbatsoft.com/download/pgjsonp/pgjsonp.zip or at https://github.com/dlebansais/PgJsonParse/releases.

Thread Footer