Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lagging/FPS issue

Yesterday when I went into the wolf cave in Galzuk , i started off ok, but within 20 seconds the FPS became so slow the game was unplayable. I logged out and came back in and same thing - started off ok but the FPS become so slow. The day before I had no problems with FPS at all. My display drivers are upto date (using GTX 960).

Anyone able to help recitfy this?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We're having technical (ISP) problems with some sub-servers, and when sub-servers go offline, the system goes into a backup mode where your PC has to do more of the heavy lifting of moving monsters, which causes your FPS to drop. (You can use /status to see if this is happening at any given time in the area you're in.) We've opened a ticket with our ISP and hope to have it more permanently addressed soon, sorry for the hassle!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to know - thanks for the reply

Thread Footer