Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Length/time of Halloween event?

Halloween is my busiest time of year but I don't want to miss the in-game Halloween event. Can anyone tell me how long the event lasts? And when it usually starts?

So far every event I've witnessed has only been a weekend. Most MMOs have longer events for the big holidays, so I'm wondering if PG does this also?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2014, the Halloween event lasted from October 25th to November 1st.
    In 2015, the Halloween event lasted from November 8th to December 6th.
    In 2016, the Halloween event lasted from October 29th to November 5th, with Halloween chest key drops continuing until December 5th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaNotus View Post
    In 2014, the Halloween event lasted from October 25th to November 1st.
    In 2015, the Halloween event lasted from November 8th to December 6th.
    In 2016, the Halloween event lasted from October 29th to November 5th, with Halloween chest key drops continuing until December 5th.
    Wow, thank you for the very detailed answer! So happy to see they mostly lasted more than 3 days=)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2017: October 30, 2017 - November 11, 2017.
    2018: October 18, 2018 - November 15, 2018.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah, I got interrupted when I was posting and Jackencola beat me to what I was going to say: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...Party-Schedule

The quest series to get into the party room is fairly short. If you are wondering which of the many Halloween quest chains leads to the party room:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 10-24-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Thread Footer