Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yup, great to have the uses of an item listed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My number one big complaint about the present UI that I hope is corrected in the new one is the recipe menu window. There are so many categories of skills with recipes that they spread out to two or three columns and stretch down to the "Craft It/Forge/whatever" button and the button takes precedence over the menu overlay. This has led me to makes something when I didn't want to because I happen to have the materials on me - sometimes using up something I could ill afford to have used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I to understand that we will be able to cut and paste words of power now?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes correct HR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for this. The new one looks way better. Can't wait for the beta code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great news Font scaling... YAHOO!! D
    http://youtube.com/GlazGame — streams in English // http://youtube.com/StreamGuild — stream in Russian

Thread Footer