Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just checking in

Hi guys,

I've been away for ages, and just logged in for a few minutes sometime in July. I check the forums from time to time, how's it all going? Still on track for going to steam at some point?

Still got a fair few people playing?

Cheers
    .................................................. ....................................

Finbarr

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Finbarr,

Citan has been sharing sneak peaks at new GUI features on Twitter. So we are all expecting the new GUI just around the corner. The new GUI has been mentioned as a key step leading to the steam launch.

The number of players are around about the levels you probably saw before. On Poetry Sundays about 80 people turn out for the poetry reading and I think I notice one time the total number logged-in somewhere in the 130's leading up to the reading. Overall, seems about the same player-wise. I actually try avoid playing during the regular peak log in hours, so not following the usage as closely as possible either.

Hope you are planning to come back to live in P:G again soon

Thread Footer