Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we get a Necromancy update as a Halloween Treat?

First of all this is my first post and i am pet class player so no matter the game i always go for the minion focused ones. Secondly i was an a big (months) break of playing Gorgon cause of the Necromancy problems and to my sad surprise they are all still here...
    My current build is Necro/BC as BC is so strong it makes up for most Necro weaknesses (Massive aoes, buffs and a pet!) but Necromancy isnt even good on what it is supposed to be good i think. The only decent thing we got is a fear and a root. All the rest is very weak especialy the pets.
    I know the devs must be tired of ppl saying how annoying the cemetery condition is but nothing was made to help with that. The archer is by far the weakest skell and the only one you can raise when everthing dies to a boss. All skells are extremelly fragile since the hp nerfs and can die to pretty much anything that gets near them for long enough. The pets heals have very long cd that makes them unreliable for keeping them up during boss fights too.
    Also the shambling corpse conditions make no sense they need a body to exist so if the boss have no ads you have no way to raise it and its self bleeds so fast it dies in less them a minute without doing nearly any damage. Also the skill says it taunts but thats a sad lie they die too fast to be used as tanks so its basicly like a weird very weak DoT you apply on random nearby enemys that lasts few seconds. I know you can keep them up for longer if you spam heals all the time but isnt this just encouraging macrobots?
    So can we plz get a update on the pets we dont need super pets just pets that can exist when you need them the most like boss fights. So either remove the graveyard penalty or give them their hp back. And also decide what shambling corpse is supposed to be cause right now it is probably the worse skill in the game since it requires a condition to cast, lasts almost nothing, deals near no dmg and doesnt taunt at all.
    Ok thx for reading. I hope this gets the devs attention cause theres a similar threat on the skill area for months that never got replied by devs...
    Plz make Necromancy UNdead again.
    Last edited by multistrike; 10-17-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, kill your allies is a solution to the graveyard thing ^-^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    Well, kill your allies is a solution to the graveyard thing ^-^
    Dieng to make gravestone on boss will get you cursed everytime you face one so thats not a good solution ...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by multistrike View Post
    Dieng to make gravestone on boss will get you cursed everytime you face one so thats not a good solution ...
    You kill them /before/ they've been cursed by the boss. The boss curses only trigger if the boss hits you, not before then.

Bosses in PG are pretty much 'don't wipe' anyhow.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give the pets gravestones?

Summon BC pet, it dies, and leaves a gravestone. Use that to summon a necro pet, it dies, and leaves more gravestones. Use the added gravestones to summon more pets..........
    Last edited by Dibbuk; 10-18-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Thread Footer