Quote Originally Posted by Oxlazr View Post
Only two are from bosses, the rest are just juices so you know what you're signing up for; the deer curse is ridiculously easy to get rid of, given the solution to your problem is right outside of the dungeon & defeating the boss to decurse rarely seems like something that'll ever happen.

I apologise for the lack of clarity there, though. They're "technically" curses, but right now they just feel like arbitrary restrictions for skill-sets, given if you want to play a pig, you'll likely need to pay ~4000 gold for some unpig juice to decurse, then wait 3 hours to interact with animal town every now and then, whereas the cow curse was initially "oh crap I'm a cow, better find out how to deal with this"

Either way there's a lot of idle potential there that's not being tapped into. Normally I'd shrug it off as alpha-testing but at this stage I kinda feel like the status-quo is going to continue to hang around forever; it's been 3 years and all you have to do to play around a "curse" is spend some gold and afk for awhile, or run over to a cave and one-shot a boss.

Animal town was a neat addition, but it almost feels contrary to the "sudden, horrific transformation".

Sorry it's all a little peculiar. It's always a point of discussion in-game, time and time again for years, and it'd be really nice to know what the plans are going forward so we can figure out what to do with our characters.
As you already said, it's been a few years in ALPHA. Usually players aren't involved in this early of development and it's just something you'll need to wait on as we don't have anything new to announce at this time. It's not as if it's been a few years post launch. Just hang in there. If you're bored with them then focus your game time elsewhere until we have more to announce or until those changes are actually in game.