Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naaa introduction. Late*.

Hello ! Figured i should probably introduce myself as i'm already playing for a while !

You maybe have already met met as Mijka (unlocked Druid and Battle Chem recently) or Caerbannog (a character created to be bunny-only since the recent event), i'm playing since the 22 September.

I played a lot of games, focusing on RPGs (Fallout 1&2 + Baldur's Gate 2 in my childhood), STRs (Dune & Blizzard ones mostly), MMORPGs (Vanilla WoW & some extensions, TSW, BDO and a few others) and a pinch of League MOBA.

I never played Asheron's Call or Everquest (but followed stories about them through a video game newspaper relating stories in games when they were popular) though. I was in the "permanently searching for a MMO"-limbo and found a reference about Project:Gorgon on reddit /r/mmorpg/, found the website and figured out i could actually play this game in developpement !

It can be cryptic and hard at times but with some focused reading of in-game description, exploration, the help of the community through global chat, random groups and the use of the wiki, it's a great aventure overall... there's definitely something unique in P:G and the people i met are certainly passionate in their own ways about this game, hehe.

See you in game !

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Mijka, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Nice choice on going bunny only at least for one character. Really liked Fallout 1&2 also Brotherhood of Steel. Dune II is also a great game.

Also nice that you found your way to PG, hopefully your days of MMO searching are now over.

Thread Footer