Recently I had a conversation with another long-time player, about bosses that have been soloed, and how hard are those that have not been. Also, I read a newspaper article claiming game difficulty was raising in general.

This made me wonder if PG is a at the right spot in term of difficulty. I know it's not the primary concern currently, we are in alpha: development and bug fixes come first, balance later.

However, I know all mobs and bosses outside Gazluk Keep (GK) can be soloed, and several mini-bosses inside GK can be soloed as well. So I'd say the game difficulty is at the right spot at least at high-level, perhaps slightly too easy (but I like difficult, bear with me ). I guess that, if one of the GK bosses could be soloed, that would put it definitely in the "too easy" category. But what if they can be duoed?

As I have leveled in the past, I think the difficulty has be quite spot-on overall. But of course nobody tries low-level bosses with a full suit of augmented yellow gear at the level intended for them. I wonder how people who are playing at what's currently 'mid-level" feel about it?