Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy to be here

HOLY CRAP!!! I don't know if Citan is going to read this but if you do thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Where to start. I am 27 years old and I have been wanting to get into a MMO for quite some time. I have tried just about every MMO out there that I can in the hopes that I would become immersed in one of them. I love the ideas of MMO's but the way most of them are executed are poor and even the ones that are deemed as the greatest of all time are no longer so thanks to updates and patches that water down the game. In truth I thought it was me, maybe MMO's were not for me. Not my bag of tea.

Then yesterday I stumbled upon Project:Gorgon (Is that the name of the game or just a working title?) I downloaded the game and jumped into it as soon as it was done downloading. Letting my wife have the TV I didn't even realize that time was going by as it was until she said she was ready for bed and it was 11 o clock at night. Time slipped away as I explored the starting island. Finding new people, new mysterious, and learning new skills. I had no idea what I wanted from a MMO. That problem has since been solved. Project: Gorgon is the game that I have been waiting for and I had no idea.

I plan on playing for hours later tonight, I plan on backing the game later this week when I get paid (Only the $100 tier sorry I have a honeymoon at the end of the month). Trust me though if I had the money I would pay for the 1,000 tier I can promise you that. What you have here is something special, something unique. I hope once the game comes to steam and thousands start playing that you don't water down the game for them because there are going to be those that ask for it.

Citan you have a loyal follower in this guy and I will happily support you and this game till the ends of the Earth. Now if you don't mind I have to get back into the game.

Thank you to the creators of this game once more. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game. It is a lot of fun and easy to get lost in. Where else can you jab an enemy with fish guts or fight as a cow? The small team has done a great job already and have a lot more things on the horizon.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words and enthusiasm! I hope you keep having fun!

And congrats on the marriage!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plot twist; he was in an arranged marriage @ 12 years old (his wife was 9), and it's been the main torment of his life, for as long as he can remember.

Thread Footer