Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How will my "PACK" be attached to my account?

I have donated to your cause by purchasing one of your fancy "packs".

I don't know how it will be tied to my actual game account, as game and shop registrations are entirely different things right now.

Will it be some kind of KEY that we enter later, in the game somehow? How will it work for folks that are new to the game and don't have characters yet?

Right now it seems pretty nebulous, and it would probably be smart to explain EXACTLY how it is going to work - when money is involved.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We will announce all those details as we move closer to launch. Don't worry, you'll be able to link your rewards to your account.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like keys will be emailed to us.....

Yuck.

I hate that.

I hardly ever utilize my email anymore. I will be combing through my junkmail hoping I didn't miss the one containing my key.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure they'll tell us when to start combing. Just don't throw out the trash this month. ^-^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe I have ever received my package. If so, I don't have any idea how to confirm that. I have tried logging in to the Gorgon shop, but it does not recognize my emai - so I am guessing that has changed.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    An easy way to check if you package is attached to your account is to go to Settings > System. The last item should be Account Package and it will give you info on your account.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamwagon View Post
    I don't believe I have ever received my package. If so, I don't have any idea how to confirm that. I have tried logging in to the Gorgon shop, but it does not recognize my emai - so I am guessing that has changed.
    I had the same thing with the Gorgon shop. I contacted them and they said it was normal because they relaunched the shop at some point. They still had my info in their records and like ShieldBreaker said, you can confirm in-game if you activated your package.

You may need to make sure your steam account is linked to your alpha account if you purchased your package a while ago. You might want to check old email too (i received my steam key and info about how to link steam acct to alpha acct in March 2018 if that helps).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your help Shieldbreaker and alleryn. I appreciate it.

I have linked my steam account to my forum account, and checked Settings>System. There is no pack listed, so I guess I will have to try to contact the shop.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can contact them at support@projectgorgon.com. Good luck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sent a help request both through the shop (yesterday) AND through the email you provided alleryn (today).

So far I have gotten no response, but I will update this post when I do get one.

Thread Footer