Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game will not launch

i can't seem to get the game to launch. I've tried the suggestions listed here (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...ing-Read-First!) with no success. The launcher will appear, then when I click Play Project Gorgon the launcher disappears and nothing happens. Does any one have any suggestions?

windows 10 64bit
    Intel i7-6700HQ
    GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

thanks

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Try deleting all files associated with Project: Gorgon, restart your computer and then redownload the launcher from the home page. If the issue persists then make sure your antivirus is temporarily disabled and try again. When launching, right click the icon and run as administrator. Let us know if that helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your reply Silvonis. I did get the game to launch for me after reinstalling 4 times. On the 4th time i left the default installation destination (c:\user\...ect) instead of changing it to my D drive. Not sure if that was the problem, but it launched after that!

Great game btw!!

Cheers!!

Thread Footer