Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    I think on recent findings that things shouldnt be changed or if anything prices should be higher in Tadion's room to deter people from acquiring multiple bots to control/manipulate the prices in market.
    I 2nd this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowina View Post
    Dear mr HR, There is no economy at the moment. having 2 stores is my own business and has its reasons. every morning (my time) when 2 or 3 spots open in the main room i announce it in global chat. unlike you i am trying to make the whole game benefit from good changes while you are benefitting your own pocket. but thats not new as we all know. welcome back btw
    Dear Mrs. Rowina if their is no economy why did my shop clear 178k in 26 hours? Mind you that was as soon as I moved my shop next to yours. The front room really is nice, that was my first tour there. Hell I think that rent should continue to rise and not top out at 8k. As we have heard 8k doesn't stop everyone from holding spots indefinitely.

What if rents went up each day but was only specific to that stall. Go to a different stall and your timer is back to day 1.

Just to be clear about what you said. You are making the game better for everyone and I only care about my own pocket.. I kinda doubt that the server wants to hear you take jabs at me. Unless of course y'all do, in which case let the roast begin!
    Last edited by HardRock; 10-01-2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: head injuries make grammer tough

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Dear Mrs. Rowina if their is no economy why did my shop clear 178k in 26 hours? Mind you that was as soon as I moved my shop next to yours. The front room really is nice, that was my first tour there. Hell I think that rent should continue to rise and not top out at 8k. As we have heard 8k doesn't stop everyone from holding spots indefinitely.

What if rents went up each day but was only specific to that stall. Go to a different stall and your timer is back to day 1.

Just to be clear about what you said. You are making the game better for everyone and I only care about my own pocket.. I kinda doubt that the server wants to hear you take jabs at me. Unless of course y'all do, in which case let the roast begin!
    The reason i have 2 shops is because unlike you i spend most of the hours of my playing which is daily for hours helping my guild members giving away stuff... taking them to dungeons... explaining to them what to do and spending most of my councils to benefit my guild. So please stop acting like i would expect you to act and leave me alone to your own business
    Co-Guildmaster of the Guardians of Asgard and a veteran MMORPG player

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and yes @hard rock you are just the same old you... bought off my winterprize only to sell it for a higher price and hog more money! I give good prices to stuff i myself worked hard to get! while you try to destroy the market and not let others the opportunity to buy stuff for a decent price. shame on you
    Co-Guildmaster of the Guardians of Asgard and a veteran MMORPG player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Dear Mrs. Rowina if their is no economy why did my shop clear 178k in 26 hours? Mind you that was as soon as I moved my shop next to yours. The front room really is nice, that was my first tour there.
    I would imagine part of it was the 70+ stomachs that I purchased at over $1200 each. I would've and have been purchasing them all summer, for me it has nothing to do with where the vendor is located.

I thought attacking others on the forums for having an opinion or suggestion was frowned on by the devs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightz2k View Post
    If you've played in the past few months, you'd notice that the "front" vendor spots have opened up various times. There aren't many that actually keep their spot these days. I've let my "front" vendors go a few times now and I have gotten one of those spots again and again. Regardless of where I've had my vendor, I 've had no issues selling anyway. If you stock certain things often enough, players will come back to you.

The economy is constantly changing. Players are coming and going, new and old. Some of the veteran high level players can stock up on just about anything they want to, so yeah, some items will be less rare nowadays. Obvious reason, the longer you play, the more you can accumulate, especially ones focused on certain items they know that sell well. There's always a few items that stay pretty stable in the market. (ie: Stomachs for instance)

Just my 2¢ =)
    Exactly Nightz, when I was selling gems in the second room I had no problem selling gems.

The point about having a vendor in the same spot is true in my opinion because then I know where to find my friends and preferred vendors but thinking the main room is a better sell than other rooms is just silly.

Such a shame players can't communicate re the game without people turning it into a verbal pvp.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think this thread has wandered away from good discussion about the various suggestions. Let's bring it back to that, shall we?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High rent- slow sale. Keeping a vendor bot on same stall day after day will cap at 8k if having a vendor and you can't even make 8k back a day then it could be that items being sold are either in the medium/low demand and/or overpriced, the market is always changing and thats true but if you want to make money all you need to do is sell cheese, gems and stomachs. Those items are high demand anything else you selling then you taking a gamble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I've stated before there are so many things to do in PG, one of the reasons I love it, I tend to get side-tracked easily. One of the areas I forget about is gourmand. The evening the servers went down I didn't want to start any new projects so I decided to spend some time taste testing the vendors that sell food items. I had a blast doing it!

I don't spend a lot of time "in the PG kitchen," in other words I've been slowly lvling cooking but don't overly pay attention to all the food details. I have no idea how time consuming and expensive it is to make the various food items so I don't know if those vendors are profitable, but I sure do like seeing them.

I've heard others bring up the topic of gourmand and the variety of food items. Any thoughts or feedback from those experienced with it? (I don't mean cheeses.) Is there anything that would help encourage more food vendors, etc?

I kind of like the idea of a food court.

I definitely hope that those who do enjoy specializing in food continue to do so and I like when they make food related names for their shops, it makes it easy to remember you!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    Please, no. Yes, it would be realistic. Yes, it would be a great money sink. No, having to continuously restock everything isn't fun, and I suspect would deter players from coming back after a break.
    Well, you wouldn't want the timer to run while the player was offline, of course.

And lots of times I give up searching vendors after searching the first room. It takes alot of time to visit each one, especially with how I have to move the character around the NPCs with multiple different keystrokes.
    Last edited by Crissa; 10-01-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Thread Footer