I opened a store for maybe 4 days about a week and half ago. To be honest it's never really appealed to me, I can make money other ways if need be.

I set up in back room and thought I'd just offer some simple stuff I have lots of at cheap prices to help the newer folks that have joined.
I also crafted a fewer high end foods and alchemy recipes to see how they would do. Have to say despite what some would say was a bad spot my shop did way better than I expected.

Unfortunately my low priced wood and strange dirt's did nothing to help the newer folk instead were bought up in mass by other players like myself.
Not complaining it was short sighted of me not to realize that is what would happen. It maybe nice to have a max 5 per customer option though.
I was very surprised to receive in region of 50 - 75k per day.

I would of kept shop open for a few more days but i didn't seem to get the offer to renew daily rent, but that was probably an oversight on my part.
It would be nice to pay many days in advance, for example buying the space for a week.

To my small band of customers I thank you for your Shekels, C.T.I may at some point reopen.