Hi all,

I am not keen on writing on forums but there are a few issues i am concerned with in the game as it is at this point one of which is augmentation after the update.

Since Aug 28th i am trying to level my Aug above level 60 and it seems like this is an almost impossible task. As i am trying to level all the various sorts of augments at least to level 61 this is a never ending process. In order to reach from level 60 to level 61 we need to gain more than 51200 xp. That means that if we are using say level 50-70 items it takes 512 items destroyed in order to actually level 1 level with each augmentation skill. How many would it take to gain 10 levels? I understand that we are supposed to get more xp each first time but as someone who hunts in dungeons daily leading groups soloing killing stuff for guild quests etc.. i still think this is way too much. I am even considering just forgetting all about it... I would love to hear your opinion about the pace of augmentation Citan. I have a feeling this shouldn't be such a tedious grind since we already have a lot of grinding to do with many things. on a scale of 1-10 it shouldn't be a 10 grind imo.

I would also love to hear the thoughts of everyone else on it including the veteran players

Rowina