Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Memoirs of a Rabbit, by Nrdr123

Introduction:

It was the day of the Mid Year Celebration in Serbule. The Venerable Ones began the celebrations by gracing Serbule Keep with their presence, fireworks and music permeated through the city. The citizens of Serbule were celebrating in their own way; Echur was experimenting with new mushroom-based infusion recipes that were made by Mushroom Jack, Therese was preparing her famous hard cider, Joeh was decorating for his private leather party, and Coth was trying to win Rita with his uniquely polished charm.

But this is not a story about Serbule, nor is it one about the Great Gods of Alharth. This story is about a Rabbit. This story is about ME.

Hop. Hop. Chew. Nibble. Poop.
    The grass shifts, there is a smell of metal in the air. Buzz. Buzz. This sound it is danger...the animals of Serbule fear this sound...Buzz. Buzz...The Winged One comes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrdr123 View Post
    The grass shifts, there is a smell of metal in the air. Buzz. Buzz. This sound it is danger...the animals of Serbule fear this sound...Buzz. Buzz...The Winged One comes.
    That must grace Poem Podium with it's sound this Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Memoirs of a Rabbit, by Nrdr123 [Chapter One]

Chapter One:

The grass split as a flood of wind came through the fields. She came with the wind, her translucent wings shone with the evening light and the blue accents on them made her appear to be some sort of giant butterfly. In her hands were shackles of cold iron, she was on the hunt again. She had been searching for the past couple days for those of her kind. It seems she had heard rumors that more Winged Ones had come to Alharth.

She was a deft hunter, she would avoid any of the humans or larger animals that roamed the wilderness in the hill-like region that is Serbule. But she had no problem trapping and harming the simpler woodland animals like Deers, or Rabbits such as I.

Before we get further into the story I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Cotton, and I am a Snowshoe Hare. I do not know how I came to be on Serbule, nor do I remember how I am able to speak to you (granted I am writing, but I can speak). Maybe I got hit by lightning, or maybe I am the product of some weird mad scientists experiment, I do not know. BUT what I do know is that I can, and I am allowing you the privilege to view my personal story. So YOU better be HAPPY!

Okay moving back to the plot....which was um...OH right ME.

I had lost many good friends during the Winged Ones hunting. I will always remember you Thumper, Bambi, and you too Flower, even though you smelled.
    I knew that I had to do something. If I remained hiding and avoiding the Winged Ones, eventually my luck would run out, and I too would be the next animal to be culled.
    There was only one place for a small woodland creature like me to turn. I had to go to the Wise Hag Lady in the Cave.

"You know I have a name right?", said The Wise Hag Lady

"What?! How do you know what I am saying?!", I say in astonishment.
    "Because your voicing your thoughts out loud."
    "You know for a sentient animal your not that bright?", said the Hag.

"Says the woman inside of a cave.", I say in rebuttal.

"Yurra. My name is Yurra. NOT Hag"....said Yurra the Hag.
    "Forget it."

"So, why are you in this cave Yurra the Hag?"
    "I am waiting for my old partner, they are, or they were the best demon-hunter The Council had. Sadly they took on a fight that did not end well for them."

"I see..well I am sorry for your loss, but can you help ME? I am in a bit of a pickle and MY LIFE is at stake.", I say matter of factly.

"Fine. What is it that you need Rabbit?"

"I seek the strength to protect myself.", I reply with the cold steely gaze of determination only a fluffy bunny can give.

"Then there is only one person I know who can help you. The one you seek is called Flia, she is fairy in Serbule here that can train you to defend yourself against all threats."

I look at her. She took my question and just shoved a dagger into my tiny bunny heart. This biddy old crone.

"You want me to talk to the Winged One that is killing my kind. And You want me to ask it for help?", I say as smart-alecky as possible.

"Yes.", The Hag replied a cold smile on her face. Probably shouldn't have called her a biddy old crone.

...Okay fine, you biddy old crone.

Well folks...I guess its time for me to talk to a animal killing fairy and ask it to help ME, a cute and fluffy animal to protect itself.
    If I die this is going to be a very short Autobiography or Memoir. Make sure it reads "Frozen Sucks" on my gravestone.

Hops towards where the Winged One Flia resides.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrdr123 View Post
    Hops towards where the Winged One Flia resides.
    Oh no! That's a terrible cliffhanger ending. If hopefully not a permanent ending. I'm really not sure that taking advice from hags is such a good thing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is temporary closed to make room for a new adventure, Tale of Oinks. Also cause I'm done with Rabbiting around and now am a Pig.

(truthfully I forgot I made this post and haven't been on for a while so my train of thought isn't present. It'll come back after a while)

The Tale of Oinks is for all players. Where one person writes and stops, another player may continue the plot line so we can make a fluid story for the masses.
    Last edited by Nrdr123; 06-01-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Thread Footer