Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rabbit form: Carrot Powrer - is this a fukin joke??

Carrot power; it's like Graze but instead of being useful.. it's fucking useless.
    ..is this how it plays out "hey bob, yer using bunny in Labs tonight?" yeah man.. "did you spend 2 hours growing fucking carrots?"

It's a good thing I was gardening 50.. i've been chill with all the bunny bugs and random shit until now.. ..you can learn carrot power and never be able to plant a fucking carrot... but ...

who cares? EVEN IF you can plant carrots i'm not fucking gonna spend an hour prepping myself for a dungeon by gardening!!!

"buy carrots"
    NO one sells carrots. oh you mean players.. .. NO ONE SELLS CARROTS.

Come on... what. No; just no - this should never have existed. It's like Graze - but completely useless.
    "We few, we happy few - we band of piggies."

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The feedback itself is fine, but please stop with the obscenities.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sent no feedback sir, as of yet - I chose the forums; but I chose the expletives to amplify feelings. It was not a pleasant feeling to discover this... ..I feel mildly justified as I feel bunnies have been unduly punished by this ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well with Carrot Power you could grow those carrots, but there is a very good shortcut of favoring up Cinnamon in Animal Town and bartering the lower grade gardening vegetables for those Rabbit Treats, which are snacks, but for Rabbit Players (I am one) the effects act in the same way as a Carrot. So you can get all the same benefits of the Carrot with a Treat, by just bartering something like a Leek or a Potato.

So in this way it acts in a similar way Heartshrooms work with Hearts in Necromancy. While it may not be the best thing you may want to hear, but sometimes you just got to get some hardwork in and garden some bit, but remember with mods in Carrot Power more than make up for the hardwork your putting in now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually; just leveling Rabbit; I had a reasonable amnt of gear to give Cinnamon - i'm not like exalted; but we're best friends now Rabbit treats -that's a whole new post.... ...why are they the SAME treat for higher lvl veggies??? there should be levels of treats. But being a cheesemaker; I use cheese; those rabbit treats are pathetic. Waste of time and money.
    but you CANT get all the same benefits as a carrot... you NEED a carrot to use Carrot Power. That's a Major Heal. something very much needed for bunnies.
    I'm gonna trust you on the mods though -
    but it seems silly... ..your prep for combat is a day wasted gardening..
    Graze gives you grass as a cow; why not a "hunt carrots" feature similar to how pigs find mushrooms.. give it a 1 min cooldown; outdoors only and you "hunt" up carrots.

No ones gonna stock carrots to sell for a very small bunny market; and anyone who DOES garden them for bunnies will price them hella expensive.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They try to sell gardening because it's so boring, you'll have to go numb before you wanna do it. Bard prereq, cooking, now Bunny.

How about taking the pain out of gardening by completely overhauling it? Then remove it from everything that doesn't have a logical connection. Like, since when do bunnies hop around, planting their own carrots?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Tigerwyld, thanks for the feedback, but I don't think you're listening to what nrd123 said, so I want to reiterate it.

You don't need carrots to use Carrot Power. All higher level veggies can be converted to rabbit treats, and rabbit treats act as carrots for the purposes of Carrot Power. You are not supposed to actually eat the rabbit treats.

And yes, it's still a hard-to-use ability. In some ways it sucks to be a rabbit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They try to sell gardening because it's so boring, you'll have to go numb before you wanna do it. Bard prereq, cooking, now Bunny.

You also need gardening for Battle Chemistry ! Madness !!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like gardening. I wish I could plant in rows, though.

Thread Footer