I know this isn't game related; and its kinda last minute.. but I just found out today.
A good friend of mine on Facebook - is driving down to Houston to help physically with the Relief effort. And I'm helping raise donations for him to use to buy supplies: Food, water, gas (not for him) ect.. ..I literally just found out today he's packing his jeep and heading out on Sunday.
If you want to help; his Facebook name is: Crash Lewis Sager - He's a Former Recon Marine. Your donations will go to him then to the people - 100%. no red tape. What you give; he uses to help anyone he can.

If you don't know how to send money via Facebook; simply search the persons name. Open a Message box as if sending a message - then click the $ (fifth icon from the left) and enter the amount. It's instant, NO fees, works WORLD WIDE ( i use it to send my friends in Korea monies occasionally) and is 100% secure. I did IT for 10 years and PsyOps for the Military - is secure. It goes from your bank account to his - direct.

That name again; is Crash Lewis Sager. He leaves sunday so plenty of time

(PS he's in Hannover Pennsylvania; if yer there an haz water/blankets/canned goods)