Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Hiya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya

I've been playing for less than a week now. I originally started with a character named Skeeve but after the update I ended up getting more into a character I made to be a mule orginally who was doing the test the newbie island thing.

So, now my main character is Katsuei the Rakashasha monk. I made them yesterday, and by the time I quit playing this night, he was more than level 12 un unarmed and had like 5 abilities in mentalism, which I think means he was level 8+. I'm really enjoying that mix and he's got decent gear for a character his level thanks to scrapping stuff from Skeeve and a couple of kind strangers who I hooked up with in the crypts after coming out of the sewers. One even took me to the room where that necromancer kid with the clones is. Fun times.

Anyway, if you see me and feel like it, give me a holla. I'm RP friendly but I'll also just play to goof around and whatnot. I tend to wisecrack a lot if I have time to type. I dont know if Im providing an incentive there for people to keep me too busy to type tho. Haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and have fun.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Gorgon.

Thread Footer