Hi everyone

I only just joined a couple of days ago, but this is the sort of thing Ive been looking for since MMOs lost their soul. Just read that sentence with a tone of light humorous sarcasm.

Anyhoo, one of the first things I pondered upon entering Serbule's gates loaded with an overflowing inventory was forming a guild for myself as A) aforementioned inventory and the visage of the first storage chests being for guilds sparked a drive within me and B) I kinda want to be in my own guild as I am solo, unattached to groups of gamers upon said entry - and I find the concept of having a neutral sanctum of being in my own guild mentally comforting.

Beside which, I am THE GREAT SKEEVE and as such am not a joiner but rather an independent rogue with a reputation to maintain.

So, while it may take some doing to raise 10,000 councils before the bargain price goes poof like a derv released from its bottle - I do wanrt to make the attempt. I have a pig potion and a deer potion, and maybe someone rich might be looking for such, or I can just kill craploads of spiders until selling webbing gets me my tidy sum.

But a question I have is, of course - how much storage is provided by the chests in question? Not that I will be deterred from my goal but that I am curious. Since I will have to sell a lot of things to accumulate said funds I might want to include what Im getting in the planning.

Thanks in advance for any helpfulness,
Skeeve (The Great)