Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Moon phases
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashreon View Post
    I'd say impossible with the current tech.
    As far as I know the game does not feature an API.

As an example, since drops are not stored in the game files the JSON app can't tell you which mob drops what or how often. I would expect that what you are storing is similarly server sided.
    You could probably do it sniffing packets, if you allow the sniffer to run 24/7 on your computer. But that's not allowed (the sniffer, that is).

Also, Niph..

I would suggest adding an easier way of spotting which Shrooms grow well in a certain moon period.
    - While I like the scrolling list, I think being able to see which Shrooms grow robustly and which grows poorly in the current moonphase rather than being bolded in the list would be.. easier? It could, probably be added to the box in-between current and upcoming moonphases and next phase box.
    The list can be kept of course as a way of prepping yourself for the next phase.
    I think I see what you mean, it's probably doable but the idea behind the app was to let people set it themselves. Noting which moonphase is bold on the right, you could see what are corresponding mushrooms growing robustly.
    I could also add it to the tooltip, but there is no room for that (it's a limitation of Windows). I'll think about adding the separate box you suggest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think being able to see which Shrooms grow robustly and which grows poorly in the current moonphase rather than being bolded in the list would be.. easier?
    This already exists if you hover cursor over the current moon phase in the app (in bold)
    Last edited by Daguin; 09-19-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    This already exists if you hover cursor over the current moon phase in the app (in bold)
    Oh, I didn't know that one existed . Cheers!

However, being the super lazy guy I am, I'd still prefer it was visible without having to do anything xD. But the other will work just fine as well .

Thread Footer