Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teleportation Pads Suggestion

First, you reduce the teleportation pads to one per zone, at most. Keep the teleportation tutorial on the Island, but make each "new" pad require a crazy amount of experience to be able to teleport to, or possibly even a quest. Or make each new bind cost, say, 20,000 councils.

As as social person, I would like to see a group teleportation as well (obviously only very high level players would have, akin to full augmentation); that way with the increased teleportation difficulty you would require people to interact more.

TLDR: So many teleportation pads and such an easy skill cheapens the size of the game.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree. I already spend most of my time running around - no need to add insult to injury.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would like to see 4 teleport platforms per zone, with one (somewhere) in each quadrant. Exception would be Anagogue, which is small enough to need just the one platform it has now.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imo the skill isn't that easy (the whole skillset with all abilities), what I dislike is that there's not much difference between level 5 and level 50. Recall beginning which used to be a milestone and very sought after is almost obsolete now, alternate circle recall is rarely used because of its cost and the mushroom circles are mostly for fun (because of their limitations). I would like to have more higher level abilities and more useful.

I don't know about other players, I personally want the current number of telepads, especially in zones like Kur or Gazluk (which I explored already so there's no point crossing them by foot). I'd actually add more accessible pads in the desert.

Thread Footer