Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cool Scavenger Hunt - Sunday (2017-08-07) at 2pm CST

Hi All.

Tomorrow (Sunday the 6th at 2PM CST) we are hosting a Scavenger Hunt! There will be prizes! It will be challenging and fun!

If you are off the newbie island you can join as a team or individual.

More info will be posted in-game just before 2PM!

Hope to see you then!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I've seen the plans for this, so I can't compete myself, but I can confidently say that it looks like a real blast.
    I hope I can make it, if only to watch!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As requested here is the break down of the clues and how they are connected.

Hints for the first half:
    * These will all be inscribed onto one or two items, in mixed order, which will then be linked in global chat.
    - Sir Coth has written a warning on a sign. Note the first letter in the name of the man who died.
    - How many things does Charles Thompson love?
    - According to Hulon's Book, the History of the Council, how many hundreds of years did the four surviving members of the council serve?
    * After combining all the answers, the players will come up with A-01 which will lead them to Sims' stall in the player stalls. On there, there'll be a note that says:
    "You made it this far? Congratulations! You're doing great! It's not over just yet though.
    In Serbule, there used to be five chests, now a sixth one has appeared.. In it, you'll find your next clue"

Hints for the second half:
    * A book will be placed in a raffler behind the inn, with the other chests. It will read the following.
    - Inside the book, you see a hastily written list.
    "Today's schedule:
    * Install chest
    * Fetch pint at Fainor's"
    * This will then lead the player to Fainor's inn, where they'll find another raffler and a book that reads the following
    - Inside the book, you see what looks like a neatly written receipt.
    "Install one additional chest for Leonard Allenson
    Total: 250,000 Councils"

* The player will then head to their next hint, at Leonard, which will look something like this.
    - Congratulations, %user%! You've reached the end. This is it! Just this book. That's it. This is the prize.
    ... Just Kidding! Come find Easy and Sims inside of the abandoned house in Serbule.

Thread Footer