Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to learn that you can get oak from orange trees (and apple), but it just seems a little off. Oak from orange? VG:SOH used to let you kill treants for wood, but otoh that always seemed a little too easy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a counterpoint, I don't find oak tough to get. Just going from the Myconian cave exit to serb I find a half a dozen on average when i check mushrooms. I'm constantly going through it, but also find a lot. Serb hills has a lot. And if I need a bunch i go trade with the horrible woman in Elt. It does help to know where to look in Serb, it's really only in that one quadrant from the Elt entrance to the Myconian Cave exit.

EDIT: Thought the bitching was a bit too familiar, didn't notice the necromancy.
    Last edited by Mikhaila; 05-28-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Svann99 View Post
    Good to learn that you can get oak from orange trees (and apple), but it just seems a little off. Oak from orange? VG:SOH used to let you kill treants for wood, but otoh that always seemed a little too easy.
    I roleplay the different forms of wood as short hand for types, hard wood, soft wood, speciality woods in those categories, fragrant wood like cedar, strongest of hard woods or soft wood, most carvable. It is more about the value of the wood, is it easier to work with, create better looking end products. If you got into all the details it would get too complex for a good game, the legs of a chair need strength, the arms can be more decorative grain wise and more carveable. Of course maybe on Alharth oak trees can bear different kinds of fruit, as can maple and cedar.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To break up treant wood you need lv 50 carpentry btw.

Thread Footer