Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone!

Hello there! You may find me in the game as Desryn and so far, in my first experience with the game... It has been a really enjoyable one! Including a very friendly community, which is always a massive plus!

So, to explain a bit about myself. I'm an old MMORPGer. Been playing since the days of EverQuest, went from that to Horizons: Empires of Istaria, Final Fantasy XI, Eve Online, and even a short time in WoW, was in the closed beta for Star Trek Online, and did a few other closed betas as well! The MMORPG list I have been in is fairly long, and currently been playing Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy XIV (since 2010 and getting a bit tired of it).

I actually found this game while searching for a new MMORPG to play, because I have grown very tired of the WoW clones and tired of the lack of freedom that MMORPGs give. Which is also what is drawing me away from FF14, because it is becoming to me, more like WoW. If I want to PLAY WoW, I'd go play WoW, you know? I also blame the anxious waiting for Ashes Of Creation to come out and reading the Overlord Manga going "... why hasn't an MMO come out like this?"

Thus I am here to see what I can do to help out, find bugs with the experience I have, and maybe help pave the way for the future of this game. I am not sure how long I'll stick to it... I'll admit that up front... But, I am looking forward to joining the community and seeing what I can do. Hope to see you all in game!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Desryn, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

I'm glad your first impression of the game was a good one. I don't think there is any MMO quite like PG or a community like ours either. Good attitude to come into the alpha with.

See you in game.

Thread Footer