Greetings, Semi-New? Still pretty new.

I believe I had been registered here a few years back, or at least a different forum regarding Project Gorgon, which seems to have vanished or reset, or some such. I was a original Backer on the KS, but being in the military I was pulled for field training and over the month I was gone the KS was coming to a close and when the site tried to pull the large amount I had donated, red flags waved at my bank and blocked the transaction, and with the talk of resets back then and the talk of needing beta keys to play, I didn't have the heart to come back for a while.

But, now I've got piqued interest to see how the games progressed, and thus I have returned, and see that the KS packages are back for now. I'll be moving to Germany this month and hope to grab one after I get settled in, hopefully if they are still available.

My interests include MinMaxing, Necromancy, all forms of Sorcerer-y, Magics, Lore reading, and being the races no one enjoys.

Speaking of races, is there some kind of Mind-map/Road-map, and/or a place where I may be able to read into what Races may be being added to the world?

And finally, Hello everyone!