Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quitting - Screenies of Skills, Behavior, Recipes etc.

Hello Gorgonites! I've spent a lot of time playing PG over the past several months, but I just don't have the time anymore so I will have to call it quits. I thought it might be fun to post some pictures of my progress (skills, behavior, age) and also to put a screenie showing just how many times some recipes need to be repeated to hit max skill level.

Before I do however, I just wanted to say thanks to the PG community for all the help and kindness along the way, and also to the devs for making such a great game! Okay well enough with the sappy stuff, here goes the screenies!

Skills!

Behavior/Age - Why not more "Slaughterer of..." badges?

Some Recipes with Craft Number - 500+ in Red

Soooo Many Recipes!
    Last edited by Panties; 07-23-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I tried to embed these images, but the forum doesn't like it.

EDIT: I figured this out, thanks to ShieldBreaker for the help!
    Last edited by Panties; 07-23-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We shall miss the cow called Panties Maybe stop by sometimes when your real life allows it

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry you have to leave, hopefully you'll be able to drop-in some times at some point in the future.

Embedding is tricky :-| you have to change the URL in two places to get it to work. There is a Share links button on Imgur that will give you code to add to forums. But it only comes up for your own images so I had to do these the extra difficult way. Hope you don't mind I put them up for you, if you add them to your post I'll remove these.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-23-2017 at 03:41 AM. Reason: removed dupilcate images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    We shall miss the cow called Panties Maybe stop by sometimes when your real life allows it
    Thanks Khay!

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Sorry you have to leave, hopefully you'll be able to drop-in some times at some point in the future.

Embedding is tricky :-| you have to change the URL in two places to get it to work. There is a Share links button on Imgur that will give you code to add to forums. But it only comes up for your own images so I had to do these the extra difficult way. Hope you don't mind I put them up for you, if you add them to your post I'll remove these.
    Thanks ShieldBreaker! I really appreciate you embedding the images for me, and by following your example, I was able to figure out how to do it

I will be sure to stop by in the game sometime in the future. Good luck on your adventures!

Thread Footer