Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemvor View Post
    * +10-20 basic inventory increase

* Change the main bank to show -all- storage in the game you've unlocked for universal access.
    ((In my opinion, we've already got it, being forced to run back and forth around the map spending countless hours and playing micromanagement isn't that fun. There are also a lot of storage areas I personally don't use because of this, serbule hills and kur for instance.))
    I agree with your two points noted above but would add the following...

* Allow me to split a stack directly from the bank instead of having to first move it to my inventory, split it, return it to the bank (first goes to the first open position), then have to re-position it to where that item was sorted before I moved it to my inventory.

* Allow me to place items in the bank in the specific slot that I want - this means that if I want to have an empty space between two items, I can do so.

Some clarifications I would make around my support for your "universal access" suggestion... I would like to see these features:

- I would still like to have each chest I have unlocked with an NPC shown separately and not just one big lump of space (although I would take that too).

- Or, better yet, have it be one big space but you can create up to 15-20(?) tabs just like you get in your personal inventory. This way you can still sort and segregate your items into categories or by crafting skill or purpose

-If storage became universal then I would be fine with one access point per zone (dungeons excluded)

- If storage is to not be universal then I would suggest that ALL storage within that zone have a universal access point within that zone (think bookcases). BUT this should include any storage unlocked within any dungeons within that zone. Drives me nuts that I have decent storage space unlocked in the Crypt and Crystal Caverns but I am never realistically going to use it due to it being out of the way and having out-leveled the area. PLUS situations like Hulon not being part of the bookcase in Serbule is annoying.

Summed up: Give me one single place in each major zone where I can access ALL the storage I have earned in the game, or at least that specific zone (dungeons included).

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like more things to stack, rather than more spaces. If I have a pile of rings or cloaks or armor from the dungeon, can't it be just a pile? I don't mind sorting through these things. I just hate doing it in the dungeon. And I hate that I lose things in my inventory. And I hate that I forget to grab things out of the bank (or whatever storage) for a recipe.

What a pain inventory is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that having everything stack to at least 99 would be an amazing change - how hard can that be and why would that be game breaking? I'm looking at you fertilizers, waters, empty bottles, milk, potions....

Doing rings, as you suggest however, isn't not easy nor likely to happen. With each item's unique mods, they are not longer "the same item".

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no particular reason why not. A 'pile' of loot could just be a container that you can't add things to and can only remove everything from all at once. Or loot could be a stacking object 'Armor' that you have to 'examine' to get the armor just like you have to empty 'coin purse' to get the coins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Storage: Agrees with connected storage and a delivery option between cities.

Request to ingredients: What about to create a separate unlimited bag for ingredients that you can use from everywhere?

Banking: Instead of players market create the market square with different NPCs in every big city where players can buy and sell goods (auction house). There are tailor, blacksmith, alchemist etc. This is a loud place with people, voices, and if u wanna sell or buy so just talk with an NPC and you get access to Auction house. "Do favor" for them and unlock more cells for selling goods via the market.
    Last edited by Mizunogaki; 01-14-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Thread Footer