Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: July 14, 2017

Notes for the July 14 update are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...s-July-14-2017

Discussion is in this thread!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Phlogiston nerf hits me really hard

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazeandi View Post
    The Phlogiston nerf hits me really hard
    Or is this a blessing in disguise, will things we transmute give the same worth of phlogiston in effect doubling (or whatever) the amount we get from an item?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see cash value of items being raised, so I guess it's a net loss.

Items should generally be worth a lot and Phlogiston being unsellable - then Phlog would only be usable to reroll mods and not as a way to "expand" your inventory to later sell the stuff in converted form.

My problem as a rather young player is, that I totally depend on Phlogiston to finance my adventures - ie my unlocks for skills.
    I did the math, I was able to buy my lvl 70 unlock tomorrow, but now I'm 2-3 weeks item farming/transmuting away from it. I should not have hoarded my Phlogiston, but sold it while it still had it's original worth.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    NOTE: Hotfix incoming soon!

So ... I accidentally deleted several dungeons. Whoops.

In the meantime, please avoid the dungeon on Anagoge Island (that's the newbie island), as well as the Brain Bug Cave, the Crystal Cavern, and the old tutorial dungeon.

Thank you! And my extreme apologies. :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you guys wanted to decrease phlog value in half, you just had to make all the transmutation recipes yield 1/2 of the phlog instead of decreasing their prices.

i was about to sell a bunch of phlog before the update to raise some of my skillcaps, now i feel scammed out of my money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no new gui interface fixes.
    Like 4k and such

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know how many suspensions are needed but 2 rennets out of one stomach is a good thing.

So are poetry books but could we get some tweaks to the skill please? Either us being able to write buffs giving poetry ourselves (according to level ofc) or when we use a poetry book we could recite it to group members for a group buff (as opposed to just solo as it is now). This skill feels underused just like cheesemaking used to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    NOTE: Hotfix incoming soon!

So ... I accidentally deleted several dungeons. Whoops.

In the meantime, please avoid the dungeon on Anagoge Island (that's the newbie island), as well as the Brain Bug Cave, the Crystal Cavern, and the old tutorial dungeon.

Thank you! And my extreme apologies. :/
    on the download screen it also says "At the moment they do not exist - and you will fall to your death in the void"

So now I want to log in before the hotfix just to fall to my death in the void. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroliticus View Post
    on the download screen it also says "At the moment they do not exist - and you will fall to your death in the void"

So now I want to log in before the hotfix just to fall to my death in the void. lol
    +1000 death xp

As for the mushroom/renet changes: the notes make it sound like each one will use 2 different mushrooms suspensions but it is in fact 2x of the same one. So essentially we are just spread the demand from one mushroom type to another. The change with one stomach being 2 renets is much needed but the mushroom suspension change for renets doesn't change anything, it just shifts the demand from the types of mushrooms. Unless I am missing something with the new skill...
    Last edited by Arundel; 07-14-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Footer