Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I AM ON A i7 6950X GTX 1080
    I noticed that every time I am near large rocks ( like kur near the URaks or rahu near the path to town or serbule around all large rock ) I have reduction in my fraps by 20-30 . anytime else I'm at 60 fraps . my ping is around 70-120 . my character swings around fraps drops . I have tried adjusting all settings to no avail .
    On side note I can now trade so thank you cause since 2014 I've never been able to do so .. I am on Gsync if that matter with 2k monitor . Also if I change my resolution through game from 2560/1440 to 1920/1080 yet the resolution does not change . also as changing where the tooltips are .... I am unable to do so .. Yes I used special abilities but no matter what I input whether Neg or pos it does not go to top left of screen .. After speaking with a few others who are on different resolutions they too experience same issue !!! anywho I am playing just fine . except for the erratic swings in char movements n fraps drop .

Side note ; When changing the tooltipx or Y settings regardless if I input anything neg or above 50 pos it goes back to right at my mouse point .. For some reason anything neg puts it back to original mouse . like it does not recognize it .

I want to personally thank you not only for being able to trade , but for all the hard work and long hours you and Srand n silvonis put into this game to make it great /bows

Wanted to add happens whether I input simple or fantastic settings
    Last edited by Sheawanna; 12-17-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Thread Footer