Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have this issue when mouse turning. Drunk + mouse turning is a fun combination. I bet if I add Astyrion's curse I'll just run in circles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lag is really bad in rahu too , i've realized this now that I'm spending mroe time there. Its gotten me killed a few times, literally freeze when trying to face certain directions during combat against the citizens outside the city.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the end of the day I think it will be sorted at some point, but I assume right now that development effort is focused elsewhere and I certainly can't say any more about it because the reasons why this may happen are largely speculation on my part. But -

I think it's worth noting any specific small areas where noticeable trouble happens might be useful for later - especially if it is an easily repeatable situation.

For now, steer with the keyboard!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mostly steer with tab, which is why I saw it happening more with lag, I think, since lag on coordinate systems would leave the client pathing incorrectly. Still it was the same symptom that cause the house-turning bug (which since my second-most is mousing) I'd notice as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    phwew, I am glad it is not just me...new player here (LOVE the game btw ty for that!) and I have been driving myself INSANE trying to remedy this mouse look/turning or overturning issue. I thought it was a hardware/PC issue because I just did a fresh windows 10 install on a semi dated PC that has been having some blue screens and other misc. hiccups as of late. It certainly should run this game higher than 25-30 FPS though.

my specs are I5 3.4ghz / 8 gig DDR3 ram / asus MB / GTX 960 4 gig / SSD

Any additional tweaks or recommendations to make it run smoother would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Last edited by Living; 01-15-2018 at 06:03 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a video of this happening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is exactly the same mouse movement lag I get that is in the video Living linked above. Try to turn a few degrees and end up doing a snap 180.

Note: The mouse movement lag occurs everywhere for me in game, not just in the Serbule market.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, it was happening to me Saturday night. My FPS was diving below where it usually was, with nothing running in the background. Flaming swords were eating up 5 fps!

I basically couldn't turn past the garden for some reason.

I hadn't seen it happen for a couple months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to note that this happens everywhere for me, just in varying extents. It can be reproduced at any time and seems to get worse at peak server time and in towns/busy areas. Any help at all would be appreciated--it is making my time spent in this extraordinarily crafted world less enjoyable

Thread Footer