Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hypthaticly isnt it possible to clog up the enter the light option hallway when you

Hypthaticly isnt it possible to clog up the enter the light option hallway when you die with tome stones cuz lately the hallway has gotten clogged with tome stones

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's so hypothetical.

I'm confused as to why people would die down there, though. Doesn't it just send them back there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only died there once and it was because of anti-regeneration. I thought the debuffs would clear or something. Other than that, I don't know why it would be happening.

edit: I just went back to look. My gravestone was still there. I thought I had cleared it out, but apparently not. There was about 4 stones stacked on top of each other there, so maybe I targeted the wrong one. Whats interesting is the anti-regeneration death happened many days ago. I think about a week, maybe two? I'm not certain. But clearly the gravestones are persisting for quite a while. I understand that they are cleared out as an area becomes cluttered. But I was just surprised there isn't a maximum length of time for their existence.
    Last edited by Fred; 06-30-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen your tombstones and I as well am surprised they continue to be there . I would think after a 24 hour period all tombstones would vanish as well as trash people drop . perhaps citan could chime in and let us know if and how long before things despawn .

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tombstones are collected by the game likes items dropped on the ground, so in this small area with few items to collect, they can stay up a long time until they are replaced by new tombstones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have some there was working on alcohol tolerance, died so msny times and tried collecting them all while in a drunken state.

Thread Footer