Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need more fresh blood
    ~~ Brizzt ~~ a female Drow of no consequence....YET

Fire - 70
    Ice - 70
    Shield - 36
    Unarmed - 33
    Psychology - 52
    Noob - 100

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys have a few spots we are tossing around a few of us coming over.
    Last edited by Mesk; 08-10-2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: na

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do mesk. Sorry i just seen this.
    Sometimes I stream, sometime you should come watch me die a lot. twitch.tv/gelara41

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fresh meat looking for a guild. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    Fresh meat looking for a guild. xD
    Just hit me up in game Venerable.
    Sometimes I stream, sometime you should come watch me die a lot. twitch.tv/gelara41

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Ruach
    Lore: Priest/Disciple (still in the works)
    Combat Skills/Role: Unarmed/Psych Bard/Mentalism
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE

Hope to hear from ya soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Fresh blood here. I started playing Project:Gorgon last week, and so far I really enjoy it.
    Now, I'm sure I'll keep playing it, so I think it's time for me to join a guild, and the Holy Order seems to be a really good choice.
    I'm not really an "optimized" player looking for the best build or trying to quickly reach the end-game, I prefer to take my time and enjoy the lore and the community, having fun. But even if I am a noob, I will try to be a valuable asset to the guild!
    (Oh, and English is not my first language, sorry if I make some mistakes)

In-Game Name: Asewin
    Lore: After meeting a friendly talking pig, Asewin chose to become a vegan. He is still killing and cooking many of them, but it's for his friend Joeh, so I guess it's okay.
    Combat Skills/Role: I'm currently going with Sword/Mentalism, but I am still experimenting to find what I like the most. So, don't know.
    PvP or PvE: PvE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Holy Order's Next Chapter Opens Now

The vicissitudes of time wrought many changes upon the Order, among them the losses of many hearty knights. However the strength and persistence of hope against the battles with evil....

Who am I kidding, we're just one of the oldest guilds in the game, with a great history that doesn't reflect the guild as it stands today. So, moving on...

Holy Order currently exists as a guild of steady, involved players who play the game a variety of ways, including: hardcore, shopkeeping, dungeon crawling, guild quests, minor roleplaying, gazillionaires, and total lurking. We're creative and industrious; members create a variety of fan projects, including dev-approved applications, forum indexes, spreadsheets, and even fan websites. Members are both serious and funny, with civility and good judgment the order of every day.

Having chucked the trappings of a complicated guild system, Holy Order members reside in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, both in game and in our discord. We're helpful with an eye toward creating player self-sufficiency and new leaders. Several players are multi-lingual, and experienced with explaining the game. As our guild continues to evolve. every member contributes to the whole with their own strengths.

Importantly, we're going to be here playing for the duration--check in with Niph, Tsin, Greyfyn or any Commander or Chamberlain you find in game for more information or membership.

Check our wiki listing for more info: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Holy_Order .
    Last edited by Greyfyn; 05-19-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: HiddenSalute
    Lore: The man acts strange at times when people get personal with him, as he changes subject. He is very blunt and strict with his words, never faltering over emotions. Something unsettling about his facial expressions almost demonic. He is hiding something and everyone can tell, but what?
    Combat Role: Sword / Psy (dps)
    Pvp and Pve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Inqr (INQR)

Lore: AO Vet and many other MMO's

Combat Skills/Role: Sword (41), Shield (30), Psych (23) (Going to 25 (27) to grab Priest, I prefer to Heal or be Paladin-ish)

Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE

Getting to the point where a Guild seems like a necessity
    Last edited by Inqr; 10-31-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Footer