Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Hpnotiq
    Lore: TBD
    Combat Skills/Role: Unarmed/Mentalism (Utility?)
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE (but probably 50/50)

Started playing last week. Really enjoying the game so far and looking for other people to play with. Currently Unarmed 32/Mentalism 29
    Last edited by Hpnotiq; 05-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Shrimp
    Combat Skills/Role:Bard/Mentalism
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:Both

New player, have about 25 hours. Enjoying the game so far and looking for a nice group of people to play with.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Kaelaien
    Lore: N/A
    Combat Skills/Role: Working towards Druid with either Mentalism or Priest
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: preferable PVE, but like PVP as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: bhajun
    Lore: . . . shhhh
    Combat Skills/Role: currently playing fire/staff, but will likely flirt with various magic dps / healing specs
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: partial to pve, but have dabbled on pvp on other realms
    i have been in communication with kram, if you'd like to confer with them about me.
    thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Game Name: Nrdr123
    Lore:
    From the great emptiness left by the Gods, a lingering force came into existence. It coalesced and absorbed any remnants left by the divines. Eventually this emptiness turned into the Cud. The Cud was good, it was everything beautiful about the world. But the Cud saw humanoids and despaired. Ghastly creatures that destroyed the environment and all that was held sacred by the gods.

So as a response the Cud created the animals. Beast races that embodies the Cuds essence. Cows representing the resilience of the Cud, Pigs for the Cuds everlasting Love, Deers for the Cuds remarkable alertness, Lycans for the Cuds unifying presence, Bats for the Dark side of the Cud, Spiders for the shadowed depths the Cud hides, and Rabbits of to reclaim the lands for the Cud.

The Cuds Champion embraced all these forms and became the embodiment of The Cud. To be allied with him is to be allied with the Cud.
    Currently the Cuds Champion goes under the moniker Nrdr123, and has embedded himself within The Holy Order. A group of valiant Knights defending the realm.
    Unbeknownst to them they are fulfilling the Cuds ambitions...#CudLife .

Combat Skills: Currently Pig/Mentalism. But I use all animal forms.
    PVP or PVE: I prefer PvE, always more fun to beat up monsters with a group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name:Rickabonkers
    Lore:N/A
    Combat Skills/Role:Archery/Sword (24/24)
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:I really like both. PVP is probably where I shine.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: DEATHKON1

Combat Skills/Role:sword shield but im currently 70 in fire magic, hammer, and bc and in the process of making gear for the other skills I like to be the puller in gazkeep with my shield skill buff I grab a little at a time and speed buff back stunem then help the rest of the team finish them off also if I see the need and I see the groups not going to do well I use my shield move fight me you fools with all the damage/aggro mods on it to get aggro and make everything attack me even if i die I can always be rezed later better then everyone else dying also I have mods for armor recovery for the group like shield team Also have a couple of heals for sacrificing armor to heal then use shield to recover it all will supply some cheese depending on how much I have at the time for free because I can always make more

I prefer pve

additional info for thought maxed in weapon, armor, Jewelry augmentation and can pull mods for guildies maxed in leather working carpentry and 72 In tailoring can make some gear or pocket armor for people if they supply mats also maxed In shamanic infusion so I can make rate belts if someone brings me the mats as well mainly the trophy rat skin
    Last edited by spider91301; 06-22-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Donedidit
    Lore:
    Combat Skills/Role:Fire63 Ment61
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:Mostly Pve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still actively recruiting. Drop a line here or message me in-game!
    Sometimes I stream, sometime you should come watch me die a lot. twitch.tv/gelara41

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelara View Post
    We are still actively recruiting. Drop a line here or message me in-game!
    Going to repy ask again because I just quit my guild old guild

Template
    In-Game Name: Deathkon1
    Combat Skills/Role:Sword shield/puller with shield buffs in gazkeep
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: Dont really care much as long as its fun I will do it

Lore:I am the echoes of those who had been slain by the metal of injustice.
    I am the shadows of men long silenced and hidden from the light.
    I am he who rides the black winds of carnage. I am death himself.
    Prepare yourself, for when next we speak, it will be face to face.
    And you will know that your death has come
    Last edited by spider91301; 08-09-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Thread Footer