Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: RaNuNaki
    Lore: N/A
    Combat Skills/Role: Not sure. Just started. Right now, playing sword/shield but I would love to play support or healing class if there is one.
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PvE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am fairly new to the game and haven't figured out how to do much yet. Iv been going solo for a while now. ttys

In-Game Name: MotorRunner
    Combat Skills/Role: Lycanthrope, Unarmed, Mentalist, Sword and shield
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: I prefer PVE, for now.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi MotorRunner.

Holy Order as a guild, is mostly dormant right now. In the past I maintained a listing of all the guilds, but it's gotten too difficult to keep up with all the migrations. At any given time there are multiple guilds around and you have good choices available. The Official discord has a channel just for guild recruitment, which could be useful. Here's a link: https://discord.gg/projectgorgon. Welcome to the game and I'm sure you'll find people to play with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'll check out discord.

Thread Footer