:Tiger had called upon his Generals that night.. Tension was thick, like cheap makeup on a stripper:
The last assault did not go ...
:Tiger stumbled over his words for a moment; caught in the glare of Tofugunk:
I have sent word; to the cows of Eltibule. I have a plan.
:Tofugunk shook his bovine head:
You start with trouble and it never stops. It’s like offering to buy aspirin for a two-headed boy.
:Tiger oinked in amusement:
General Hubris; dispatch this message to Eltibule... ..I believe this shall... ...handle our problem. She owes us a favor. Ready the First Division; we msut move exactly on this day!
:Hubris glanced at the note and his eyes lit like a child's sparkler:
Yessir!
:General Tofugunk's eyes arched sharply:
It won't work....

:The piggies had retreated from Serbule; a porcine contingent left behind at Roshun - the bulk of the Army crossed over into Eltibule. The sky was thick; rain coming in spurts. The Division advanced, Knowing well enough to avoid city Centre.. for now.. the First Piggie Division headed east towards Hogans keep..."

:Suddenly a howl echoed like a dream across the hills.. Wolves to the North... Wolves to the south...
..The First Piggie Division was surrounded:

:A familiar snarl reverberated down ~ :
TIGER!
:SassySusie snarled:
I told you that I ......
:there was no hesitation, the air was shattered instantly by the squeal of a 100 pigs. There, in the driving rain, pure fear was ejected into the surroundings..
..a few wolves stood silently stoic.. warching the chaos..."
PIGGIES!
:The order barked through the rain and wind like thunder:
BARD UP!
:There was no mistaking the command..within mere seconds every pig had adorned itself with crude snail shell barding and circled; facing out... there was no time.. ..there was no time...

Lycans! Fall Back!
:SassySusie knew this was not a fight to fight... still reeling from the lost runaways; she rallied all her precious pups to her as best she could...

:Thats when all the cows of Eltibule began to form upon the hills behind the Wolves........

If we die; we die in Glory!
:Sassy Howled in a roar of pure pride as the remaining wolves, drenched in water and hatred - launched forth............