Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rabbit Armor? (Familiar Controller)

I just got the Rabbit class yesterday, and reading the Wiki I noticed there is supposed to be a series of items from Shoddy to Amazing "Familiar Controller" which allows use of Ice Magic for Rabbits. I have level 70 Ice Magic so I would love to combo these, but I have checked numerous vendors, skill instructors, etc. and have not found the recipe for these items or someone who sells them. Any help? Plus, if anyone knows of any other Rabbit specific gear please let me know.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got a drop, a helm (lvl 20 drop from crypt i think). In the description it says that it enables ice magic, you have to check the item description. I have various gear drops with bunny mods and rabbit armor is definitely craftable because malachites can be inscribed for bunnies. Sorry I haven't looked more into it, that's all I know for now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...wait can anyone use the helm if they are lvl ~20 bunny, even if they don't have rabbit active? I'm asking because I love Ice magic, but I'd rather not change my main hand.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If other anuimal items are anythign to go by then no, you have to be rabbit to use it.

Also... rabbit? we have new animal form?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The item (familiar controller, head slot, loot drop) specifically states that it enables ice magic for hares. And yes we have a new combat skill, called "Rabbit", that can be unlocked to 70, with 5 or 6 mods per slot.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some animal items merely need the skill, (My cow armor for instance), and some requires animal to be active (Gazlik's Shackles, for instance.)

Weirdly I ended up with many non-animal pairs of Gaz's shackles to the point where I stopped keeping them.

Thread Footer