Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Junior Member Trapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    169 (0 Banked)
    Are there any optimal settings guide or anything? I don't really like the way the game looks right now, it feels worse off than before the update (I haven't played in 3 months or so). I played around with the advanced settings but I can't get it to feel right, the sky in particular is very bright with no details. I wish I could go back to the default on all of them at once and then make changes one at a time.

    I have a solid machine, 16GB RAM, i5-4670k 3.5GHz, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, any suggestions?

    Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KfDwb06.png
    Last edited by Trapsin; 06-04-2017 at 11:57 PM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member drivendawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    714 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapsin View Post
    Are there any optimal settings guide or anything? I don't really like the way the game looks right now, it feels worse off than before the update (I haven't played in 3 months or so). I played around with the advanced settings but I can't get it to feel right, the sky in particular is very bright with no details. I wish I could go back to the default on all of them at once and then make changes one at a time.

    I have a solid machine, 16GB RAM, i5-4670k 3.5GHz, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, any suggestions?

    Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KfDwb06.png
    Turning off bloom toward the bottom in advanced settings will help you a lot.

  3. #13
    Junior Member Trapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    169 (0 Banked)
    Thanks, that did help. One other big issue I have is when I move stuff looks blurry, I'm mostly just noticing this in Serb.

    Example, in both these screenshots I'm basically in the same spot, but in the first one I'm moving and it looks blurry, and in the second one I'm standing still and it's more crisp.

    https://i.imgur.com/abG1NWi.png
    https://i.imgur.com/0IUPf9E.png

  4. #14
    Senior Member drivendawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    714 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapsin View Post
    Thanks, that did help. One other big issue I have is when I move stuff looks blurry, I'm mostly just noticing this in Serb.

    Example, in both these screenshots I'm basically in the same spot, but in the first one I'm moving and it looks blurry, and in the second one I'm standing still and it's more crisp.

    https://i.imgur.com/abG1NWi.png
    https://i.imgur.com/0IUPf9E.png
    If you have messed with some of the other advanced setting try to reset them and see if it helps.

  5. #15
    Junior Member Trapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    169 (0 Banked)
    This is with all the overrides unselected, as well as something I noticed upon logging in for the first time after the graphics update, and before I had messed with any settings.

    Edit: Figured it out, it was Anti-Aliasing. Turned it off and no more blur with motion.
    Last edited by Trapsin; 06-05-2017 at 04:13 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member drivendawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    714 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapsin View Post
    This is with all the overrides unselected, as well as something I noticed upon logging in for the first time after the graphics update, and before I had messed with any settings.

    Edit: Figured it out, it was Anti-Aliasing. Turned it off and no more blur with motion.
    Good to know. Glad it worked out for you.



Thread Footer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •