Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So I am visiting the Wolf Cave. Lakrea sent me on a quest to get Cavefish. Man does this place smell bad, uuugh. But I got the Cavefish, all by myself for a change. Well for now Wolf Cave, So long and thanks for all the fish.

Wolf Cave, Kur

A quick side note. I'd like to Thank Niph and Zeiss for carrying me to the fish all the times before.

Thanks Khaylara, glad you like the thread.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Added Postcard

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With trepidation, I prepare for the grand new adventures that lie ahead in new lands.

Happy Patch Day Everyone!

Secret Hideout
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, Iorek and I are in trouble. We see undead people. Lots of undead people. Hopefully they won't notice us and will go away. Well at least we are warm.

Prestonbule, Gazluk
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Went to visit Gazluk City, was given a chilly reception. I wish I hadn't lost my memories, I have the strangest feeling that I used to have a skill that would have come in handy in this sort of situation.

Too Near Gazluk City, Gazluk Plateau
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Was out in the forest of Serbule, walking, trying to figure out what cave I should ripen my casks of cheese in. I notice this big, weird mushroom. Well picking mushrooms is a hobby of mine, and I know a couple of guys that probably be interested in it, so I decided to take it. But it must of had some powerful medicinal properties, because right when I touched it, I start hearing voices and then I had the strangest dream. I was in this cave with telepathic mushroom people. I setup my cheese and then went and explored the cave.

Passed out in the forest of Serbule, near a weird big mushroom, I assume.

Follow-up Note: Well I woke up miles from where I was, near a collapsed cave entrance. So I must have wandered around during the dream. The really scary thing is that my cheese was ready and packed away in my pack. I wonder if I made the cheese in the collapsed cave and made it out just in time, or if some sort of dream magic was involved. Damn, why couldn't I have dreamed of my pet camel a second time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic postcards and the lore is valubale

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Sheawanna

On lore, ShieldBreaker doesn't always understand what is going on around him, so learning your lore from him is dicey. Like he misremembers things like how many fingers certain creatures have, but you might be able to pick up a clue or two that tell you something about Alharth.

Got 5 more ideas for images, at least one is not really a postcard. Haven't started the real work on any of them yet. May focus on maxing out hammer before starting work on the next card. Plan to do at least 2 cards for each new area that opens up so might take a break once I finish these next 5 images.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are awesome, thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Your welcome cratoh, glad you enjoy them

Well no postcard today. I now know how Dalvos feels, see failed experiment above.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stay smashy my friends

Thread Footer