Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DD The lemon mining one is priceless.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well out of the ice cube and into the frying pan. Starting into the Ilmari desert wastes. I should have brought water with me, I'll know next time. My pets are worried about entering the desert, and I can't blame them. So, I've left them all in the stables. In a moment of delirium I dream of owning a Pet Camel. In my saner moments I think maybe I should try to tame a desert cat.

Somewhere between Dream World and Ilmari

I made it to a desert town and marked it on my map, doing much better now. Back out in the desert, running into strange creatures. I hate these sneaky pop-up scaly monsters. But I found this interesting book near this one.

Wilds of Ilmari
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These are superior and entertaining. Thank you for the great smiles and laughter!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Made it to the city of Rahu. You'll never guess who meet me there. It was Hector! That clever boy bounded off a ship about a week ago, according to Sheyna at the docks. So he has been getting into mischief for about a week. I had to put my carpentry skills to use patching the holes he put into Nishika's place, and he managed to demolish her food supplies pretty well. What I couldn't replace out of storage, I paid for. He also made a new friend, this hilarious guy Shep. They just adore each other, always having fun.

City of Rahu
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so amazing that i bothered to make a forum account to let you know how amazing i think this is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I also really enjoyed this thread and hope there's more coming. On my first day here I met ShieldBreaker in passing and was greatly pleased as I just happened to be reading the Swords trilogy again and ShieldBreaker is one of the 12 given to humanity by the gods for their great game. Excellent series and seeing the name was just another nail in the coffin making me stay.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Moralis, MrWhiskers, FelMonk, Khnum

Yes more on the way. I've got three more planned, and I figure the new area will also figure into my travels. The last postcard of Rahu was difficult to execute, every time I tried to save my work it would crash the program and I had to start from near scratch 3 times to get as far as i did. I just rushed through the 3rd time and didn't even bother giving the Death Shepherd his feathers. Been excited about the patch and spending time in game getting ready for that, plus real life keeps intruding on my computer time. I'll try to finish up one before the patch but no promises

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Went to the restricted part of Rahu and met this vendor. He sells these interesting little fish dishes. He has agreed to teach me how to make them. My only complaint about them is that he doesn't cook them long enough. While he is teaching me, whenever I try to cook the fish he starts yelling at me and threatening me with his knife. I just don't get it.

City of Rahu
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Best thread ever!

Thread Footer