Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Don't Go Into the Woods!

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Lol read that in a wrong way that probably was intentional cough* cough* anyways who does the art on these pics

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The elf and dress I designed and rendered, the backdrop is called Hunter's Moon which I licensed from someone who goes by LaurieS. Usually I create my own backdrops, but they are usually pretty basic stuff using terrain engine built into the software.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    No there isn't any easy way to tell mantis' gender, you would think the females would were different hats maybe. Usually can pick up hints in conversations. I would worry about offending any of the Queens, but not too worried about the rest.
    I'm assuming a mantis' gender is so obvious to a fellow mantis there is no need for them to wear different hats. It would be rather helpful for us non-mantises, though. Some of these mantises are really tricky to befriend, so I am worried about offending them and possibly dropping from Best Friends to just Tolerated...

( The reason I brought it up is that you called Mandibles "he", while the Wiki says both "he" and "her" and I ... just don't know. I'm sorry, Mandibles! Let's be friends anyway? Platonic friends? )

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Happy Holidays Everyone

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! Happy smiles all around!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What awaits us in the Rahu Sewers?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looking for entrances in all the wrong places

Happy Patch Day Everybody!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha ShieldBreaker , Best part of my morning is seeing you post another pic .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was very much me this morning - ran all over Rahu wilds and then felt like a dunce when I found it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Sheawanna and Deldaron.

The entrance location took me by surprise. I was actually pretty close when I logged out before the patch, but I figured it would be way harder to find, so it be closer to other landmarks in Rahu. So ran all over the place, like i predicted in the pic. Technically I had more trouble with Sun Priests then rhinos but in essences my pic came true.

Thread Footer