Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's way more complicated than i assumed but thank you for your very detailed response.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All Your Egg Are Belong to Us

Let the deer have their lemons, the eggs are the bunnies.
    Oh, and we call dibs on the carrots also.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-04-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I special behind the scenes making of the All Your Egg

http://imgur.com/QtyR8mc
    it is an animation so give it a second to load and run.

Well this image took far to long to make, I tried 3 methods for the eggs. The animation features the 2nd method, the one I spent too many days on. At one point I had the eggs starting about 10 stories up, never came close to actually getting a finished image with method 2. In the end the first method I tried, only took a couple hours to get to work properly when I came back to it last night. But I figured might as well show the failed version of it because sometimes seems funny to me. Of course it loses some of the impact (pun intended) because I had to watch it dozens of times in super slow-mo. The 3rd method was boring and didn't work. Circling back and getting the first method to work so quickly the second time was, annoying in its own way. Anyway, hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 07-28-2017 at 11:42 AM. Reason: typos

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's like a creepy Easter! Black bunny getting buried in eggs

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    darn, I was going for funny, not creepy, bunny is actually brown, sunlight is coming in from behind him. So he is kind of shadowy. hmmm, maybe the whole egg thing is a dark obsession for bunnies and that is coming through.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Funny in a creepy way? (I liked it anyway though I prefer giant blue Hector, I'm picturing him not in the picture but dumping buckets over buckets of eggs on the poor bunny)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    Funny in a creepy way? (I liked it anyway though I prefer giant blue Hector, I'm picturing him not in the picture but dumping buckets over buckets of eggs on the poor bunny)
    I don't think the bunny minds at all getting showered with eggs. It's a bunny thing, trust me. There is no such thing as enough eggs or a wrong direction for them to come from.

( I finally got around to watching the animation and it's awesome. I usually try not to comment on this thread too much since I don't want my boring comments to drown out the postcards, but I'm always looking forward to a new postcard. The bunny one is definitely one of my favorites - both the picture and the animation. And the picture with the fireflies. And anything with Hector. And ... )

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like getting feedback on the thread. Thanks guys for the feedback.

The Postcard Project was only supposed to be a couple of cards for each zone. It expanded out to include patch day pictures, and now just the odd random picture. So the thread isn't as focused as it was. I am thinking I should rework and update some of the images and I am wondering about what to post to the Steam Community, once we get a Steam Community. Obviously I want to put up the best, funniest images, and if I am reworking them, I'd need time to do the rework. I have so many ideas for images as well, there are ones that are now months old. I'll try to keep churning them out.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just feel bad for the people who come to this thread to look at the awesome postcards, and then have to put up with my interrupting graffiti. I almost wish there was a postcards thread and then a postcards discussions thread but that's probably overkill.

My graphic artistry skill is at approximately -10, so I'm no help whatsoever in deciding what the best artistic pictures are. As far as I'm concerned they are all good and all funny. I like the cards that are inside jokes the best, but if the purpose of posting on the Steam Community is to attract new players, they might have no idea what the point of the Borghild picture is, for example. And even existing players may be unaware of the irresistible bunny/egg attraction unless they have actually tried rabbit form for themselves. And I have to admit that while I really really like how your belt buckle picture looks, I don't really get it since I haven't learned buckle artistry yet.

So, I'd say put them all up, and let people decide for themselves what their favorites are? I wouldn't bother reworking the pictures though since you could use that time to create new pictures instead.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I post to show my appreciation. And because I really really like the squirrat!
    Art skills maxed at +1 (I have a wacom tablet and that's about it, I only make bday cards and draw really crappy anime sometimes).

I hope Shield keeps it going, I enjoy these:P Maybe an album on the homepage someday?

Thread Footer