Combat skills. Darn they all seem really good or at least decent (I'm looking at you knife fighting).

So what do I pick?

I really wanted to go Staff / Shield, finally got shield and it's good. Although I think I ruined myself because before Staff / Shield I was...

Staff / Necromancy holy wow. This was a solid combo, I could heal myself, heal my pets and just keep rolling (also helps I got staff to around 20 at this point)

Trying Necromancy / Fire Magic and fire magic is low right now, but seems like it could be decent? People post a lot of complaints about fire magic not scaling well?

Sword / Shield solid damage, decent defense even a little aoe to round things off. Seems like a good choice.

Unarmed / Psy also really good. Heals, stuns, throws.

Knife fighting / animal handling going to want to look at this one when I have access to better gear. This was brutal.

I haven't unlocked Bard yet, I've thought about Druid or lycan but don't want to pigeon whole myself.

What is interesting is I don't think there is a bad skill set, there might be a couple that need tweaked, but nothing terrible. I imagine Necro will get MUCH better once I get the free summon skele archer so I don't have to be on the lookout for tombstones.

What do you folks run? What do you like? What do you dislike? What combination of skills is a must have in your opinion? How can combo's be increased?

Also do you keep just your main two weapons? Or do you keep a tertiary weapon for special occasions?