Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #31
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good news, everyone! Well, better news than before, anyway.

Between your crash logs, your in-game reports, and the information you have all shared in this thread about what was working and what wasn't, Citan has identified (and tentatively fixed) what he believes is the major, insidious problem behind most or all of the Mac problems.

He needs to do some more testing to make sure other things aren't also involved, and that this fix doesn't cause other major problems, but you can tentatively (there is that word again!) expect an update within the next several days.

So hang in there, Mac people - there is hope for you yet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news! ... thank Citan for all his hard work for us

and thanks for the cake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New issue all of a sudden today (not entirely sure that I changed anything). Every time I try to login with my main it just hangs on the load screen. I have to login with an alt and /unstickchar then relog with my main and all is fine. Its done this the last 4+ times I have logged out and tried to log back in today. Its an odd issue to just pop up.

Thread Footer