Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, since Macs will attempt to use the lesser graphics capability - it uses less power - that could be a solution. Doesn't solve the eating-all-system-memory bug, though it might narrow it down.

Might mean I'll have to drop out, since I don't get to use the big PC all that much. It's not as portable ^-^

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Citan spent most of last night working on the Mac problem, alongside memory usage in general. (Builds take a while, so he multi-tasks when he can.) I apologize - I haven't updated everyone as often as I should! But we are still working hard to get everyone who is affected back into a playable state.

(You folks have been so patient and so helpful ... you're amazing.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most of us on Mac's have found enough fixes to make the game ugly as sin but playable ... Everyone understands that improvements create issues and we all feel heard. Patience is a side effect of communication, thank you.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #64
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We've expecting to put out an update tonight around midnight (Eastern US) with a variety of bug fixes and stability improvements. We'll get you the patch notes - and an updated discussion thread - as soon as they're ready.

Edit: Well, maybe a bit later than midnight. But it's coming! (Check the launcher text for up-to-date details.)
    Last edited by srand; 05-17-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Thread Footer