Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curious Question: When are the Orcs, Faes and Dwarves Going to be Added?

I am curious about this because well, they're already in the game, just not playable races yet, and are there going to be more races afterwards?

I'd love to be able to play as a Fae or an Orc. I just want to know if you guys know when they'll possible be added in as playable races.

Also, another question: Will there be character customization changes? The character customization is so limited and I'd love to be able to change the facial features, eye colours and have more hair styles to go for.

Please do not kill me for this. lol
    Last edited by DreamerGoat; 04-30-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The exact time frame for each of the races is not known. Each new race will have their own starting land, which will need to have basic NPCs, proper level mobs, and a friendly base city for characters to build up and work from. Gazluk is the orc's home zone, it does not have it low level orc stuff yet, but the zone is playable as a high level zone at the moment. Each race needs a start zone, model, skills, racial traits, and a quest to unlock the race. There might be other things they also need, like dancing animation something that monster versions of the race maybe don't need or have. We see some of the fairy and dwarf skills, jammed into the game already. You can learn fairies knife fighting by talking to a temporary NPC. Trolls teach Dwarf Hammer fighting methods, but we are told it is only a temporary measure. Fairy Ice magic is taught as an off shoot of high level ice magic, but will be something Fairies learn from the start or very early on. The pieces for the other races are being added one by one, have to be patient for all the pieces to fall into place, there are many things still to be added to the game, races, skills, lands.

I think I read something about plans for more races, but those are fairly far off distant plans. The game well have addition monthly added content after launch, also expansion packs.

Character customization is planned, Statehelm the capital city is where it will be available or learned. So it probably a while off yet.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 05-01-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay, so what about the elves and the Rakashasa?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Elves, Humans and Rakashasa are the three starting races and they are already in game. You don't need to unlock them, and their starting zone is Anagoge Island. They share the same starting skill sets.

Rakashasa have a city in game Rahu. The Elves are refugee, their home city was destroyed. The elves have their own country Verta, but it is inaccessible to players. One because of strict control of their ports, and two it doesn't exist in game yet.

For a little more info on the races you can check.
    http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Player_Races

Thread Footer