Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: New Dev Blog
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

New Dev Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daaaamn so excited!! \o/ I'm not even close to to traversing through 30% of your game's content, and I already can't wait to see the new installation. Good job and keep working at this jewel of a game Citan (Srand and Silvonis too ofc <3).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Question!

If we gettign lv 70, does that mena BC will at least be reworked and get cap increase?

Also what about non-cobat skills? Like alchemy, mycology, fishing, etc (and related side-bar skills)? They have been stuck at lv 50 all this time. I realize its a lot of work to do, since a lot of recipes neds to be made for them, but i think they really neeed thsi increase.

But still im happy to hear new patch is coming (btw any eta on it?). Guess its time to make some winter gear....

@edit

Also what about Animal handling? I think this skill didnt had its mods reworked like other combat skills? Or it did and i just missed it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to trying out the new content. But i think i will wait a few more months, before i return and enjoy my #GorgonLife !
    I am a bard I am the bane of my enemies.

I am invisible to many, and those who see me fall to my Charms. Shaman fear the accuracy of my bow, the quickness of my feet, the power of my will. I am cunning, and have a means to every end. And most of all, they know that while I live, those I travel with are emboldened to greatness and sustained and never forsaken.

I am a bard. And I am great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the updates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very promizing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like there will be plenty for me to do when I return...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.. any update on when new patch will be relased?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    So.. any update on when new patch will be relased?
    When it's ready.™

Thread Footer