Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Team Trumpwall is recruiting

1. You don't have to support Trump, I think he's a giant douche and use his name sarcastically, or you can love him, we honestly give no fucks.
    2. I myself am a former infantry marine, i like to run a tight ship and am looking for people too do ORGANIZED end game content with.
    3. You don't have to be a former military member to join this guild BUTTTTT if you are I highly encourage you too as i'd like to establish a core of players that are former military, let's be honest were all a little crazy and get along with each other better than anyone.
    4. I have a small group of gamer's I have played with for many years now that are picking up interest in the game, so far we have about 4 regular players, i am max archery/battle chem and my bros are 50ish.
    5. We have our own coms, discord, if you're too awkward to talk like a grown up just close this right now and don't bother, some concessions can be made for "my mics broke getting a new one".
    6. We have alot of fun and engage is some adult humor, be ready for that, no one is a racist or a bigot, keep that shit the fuck out of here.
    7. IF YOU EVER PATROLLED ROUTE MICHIGAN AND KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU REALLY NEED TO JOIN.
    8. Like I said before you don't HAVE TO BE MILITARY, we like chill people that can handle people smoking mother natures bounty in coms, we're on that Jimi Hendrix level ok?
    9. We feel PVP will eventually be incorporated into the game on a more substantial level, ala asherons call system, and plan too completely dominate every aspect of that, as should you.
    10. If a Darktide type server shall ever arise we will all be rerolling, obviously.
    11. If you like having fun and playing with other people in an organized manner to accomplish end game content this guild applies to you.
    12. Contact me (JesseBUSMC) in game or on the forums.
    Last edited by JesseBUSMC; 04-13-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Thread Footer