Quote Originally Posted by BetaNotus View Post
Things I know about Gorgon Dwarves, in no particular order.

Dwarves are capable of magic, seen in Preservation Runes. Dwarves do not use lunar magic. Dwarves created leather-evaporation magic. Dwarves are known for brewing alcohol. Dwarves are robust and flammable. Dwarven bows have terrible range. Aufghel is a Dwarven City. There is a Naturalist Society in Aufghel, dedicated to investigating nature. Mt. Aufghel is a mountain said to contain a great Dwarven treasure. Borghild was once rumored to contain a method to reach Mt. Aufghel. Dwarves have an affinity with the gods Ormorek and Vol. Dwarven marriages are often predetermined through contracts between families. An engagement often lasts twenty years. Dwarves use their last names in public. There was a series of Elf-Dwarf wars in the past. Some Dwarves are artists or poets.
I'm intrigued about the "flammable" comment, which leads me to wonder if they're *more* flammable than the other races....

Quote Originally Posted by Luconis View Post
I've also noticed that the Gazluk Orcs and the Elves have stolen Dwarven technology as their own (The first sign next to the small hand ballista in Gazluk keep and a note found in Eltibule Keep about Elven armor and/or weaponry (I don't fully remember what the note said beyond "copy and innovate" as it was a while ago that I read that note))
Scurrilous lies told by jealous dwarves who don't understand the meaning of phrases like "simultaneous invention" and "multiple discovery". That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!