Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Agonize
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Agonize

Right now i am playing a 50/50 mentalism, lycanthrope character.

I was looking at using skulk to boost the damage of of agonize to be a powerful finisher. When I was looking at agonizes special being that it Uniformly diminishes target's entire aggro list by 30%, making them less locked in to their aggro choices and more easily susceptible to additional taunts and detaunts, I was having trouble understanding what the point of it was. If you decrease everyone's agro by 30%, everyone will still hold the same position in the aggro list as they did before. Is there a benefit to this? How does it assist the tank and how does this assist a Dps?

There is a mod for skulk being, When Skulk is used, you recover 69 Health and all enemies within 10 meters are taunted -1375 now combine this with agonize's Uniformly diminishes target's entire aggro list by 30%, making them less locked in to their aggro choices and more easily susceptible to additional taunts and detaunts. Would this mean you've just destroyed any chance of having agro? Also does agro have a negative number meaning that using agonize would increase your agro?

Plz help I dont understand what the point of lowering everyone agro by a certain percent if everyone will still have the same amount of agro but as a lower number!
    Last edited by Luconis; 04-08-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's say I'm trying to tank and you're trying to dps. If you've built up 1k aggro and I only have 500, my next attack needs to taunt for 500 more than your next attack. But after Agonize, the aggro list would be 700 (you) and 350 (me). Now my attack only needs to taunt for 350 more than yours, so it's easier for tanks to regain aggro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for explaining it I understad now. However this would be an ability you would need to use with caution if your tank is only just holding agro yeah?

Thread Footer